Argentina has a wide-ranging mix of cultures, which is reflected in the European architecture, exciting cuisine and warm people. In a recent Cartus survey, the country was 12th in a ranking of the top emerging market destinations. Employees who relocate to Argentina are often so taken with the country that they decide to stay for extended periods. Still, relocating to Argentina requires special requirements and understanding for making a smooth transition.
As part of the Cartus On the Ground series, our Argentina video highlights need-to-know information for companies with assignees relocating to this South American country, pointing to the unique nuances, challenges, and opportunities in Argentina, including:
1) Securing a house or apartment
2) Locating schools for children
3) Moving with pets
4) Traveling to and from the country
5) Exploring Argentina’s many recreational options
6) Understanding basic social norms and economic principles
Email this contributor at firstname.lastname@example.org.